- Social Media Marketing Intern (GK)
• Assist with all company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities
• Increase the number of followers we have on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
• Posting updates to the all social media platforms.
• Use polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation
• Liaising with staff internally to ensure that their company profiles are accurate and up-to date.
• Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns
• Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar, and ensure that everyone is meeting their deadlines.
• Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups
• Use Google Reader to follow the blogs and content of our competitors and key clients.
• Research free online directories to generate inbound links for SEO.
• Using Google, search on key words and look at our competitors’ brands for forums and directories that we can sign up to generate in-bound links for our company
Category: Digital Marketing Media & Tech
Specifications: Digital Media, Marketing, Tech, Social Media
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• Full of Initiative
• Fluency in English