- Data Migration Specialist - Project Manager (GK)
My client a leading global conglomerate is urgently seeking a Data Migration Specialist (Project Manager) for an exciting and challenging project. You will be required to lead the client engagement of a complete data transformation between companies, whereby you will act as a key point of contact and project lead for this long-term project.
The client is part of a global networks of brands that is currently migrating its data over to a new ERP system, which required a skilled and experienced individual to assist with this data migration.You will be working closely with the IT Solutions and implementation teams as well as act as the business facing data migration specialist.
The candidate should have solid project management experience and ideally has ether (Prince 2 or PMP etc).
Category: IT & Telecoms
Specifications: IT, Telecoms
Location: Abu Dhabi
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
• Must have solid experience n end to end project management, from requirement gathering to execution.
• Should have had experience in enhancing service integration with project delivery processes.
• Possess excellent stakeholder management (from technical to CXO) and PMO experience.
• Good technical knowledge of ERP systems, Oracle and SAP (Must have SAP experience).
• Possess a high level of strategic and tactical IT solution experience
• A solid understanding of integration and UAT testing experience
• Ability to set up high level program plans and participate in business requirements gathering.
Other skills and strengths:
• Excellent problem solver
• Team leadership and man-management skills
• Good understanding of IT (Infrastructure, ERP, Software systems)
• Effective communication skills
• Educated to degree level.
• Project process knowledge in (PMI, Agile, Prince 2, SDLC) - all beneficial.
Knowledge of experience of the working within the retail sector or large local conglomerates would be very beneficial for the role.